with host Steve Burton
Learn How to Eliminate ALL Your Debts Quickly,
Including a Mortgage in as little as 6-12 Years!
If you could pay off all credit cards, car loans and other debt in months instead of years, WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
Join us on Monday, December 11th at 7:30pm EDT and we will show you how The Wealth Accelerator, our proprietary financial software, has helped families pay off credit cards, car, boat, and student loans in months instead of years, and pay off homes in years instead of decades!!
Our system wisely uses the Bank's own money to rapidly pay down your debt:
- Credit Cards
- Car Loans
- Student Loans
- Business Loans
- And any other high-interest loans
Our clients are doing it, and so can you!
Attend this seminar from the comfort of your home by computer, tablet or cell phone and learn how The Wealth Accelerator can help these areas:
* Bad Debt: Learn what Bad Debt is, why it's so bad and how to get rid of it!
* Good Debt: Is there such a thing as Good Debt? YES! Learn what it is and how to manage it.
* Cash Flow: Cash is King they say... Learn how to STOP being a SLAVE to your Finances and truly become King or Queen of your money.
I encourage you to see this E-Seminar if you're interested in using smart financial strategies to get out of debt quickly and start building wealth.
Your Financial Success Is Our Mission
I have come to believe that one can make great strides in building wealth by minimizing losses rather than searching for greater returns. To accomplish that, I use a process of listening and gathering information to learn what my clients are currently doing to save for their futures. We talk about how they are paying for their house, how they are saving for retirement, taxes the currently pay, how they will pay for post high school education, and how they make major purchases such as automobiles. The objective is to search for places where money is being transferred to others unknowingly and unnecessarily. If found, we then talk about whether that client wants to improve his/her lifestyle, or use it to accumulate for future needs.
“I am in the financial services business with a very unique focus in that I help people find money that they are currently transferring away unknowingly and unnecessarily.” They usually respond with, “Like what?” I respond with, “how you pay your mortgage, how you fund your retirement plan, taxes, saving for your kids college education, interest on debt, financing major purchases, to name a few.
Rate of return
1. What rate of return do you have to earn on your savings and investment dollars to be able to retire at your current standard of living and have your money last through your life expectancy?
2. How much do you need to save on a monthly or annual basis to be able to retire at your current standard of living and your money last till life expectancy?
3. Doing what you are currently doing, how long will you have to work to be able to retire and live your current lifestyle till life expectancy?
Standard of Living
4. If you don’t do anything different than you are doing today, how much will you have to reduce your standard of living at retirement for your money to last to your life expectancy?
Elmer Brinkman has 40 years of experience in the life insurance business. He earned the Chartered Life Underwriter designation in 1977. In addition he has extensive community service including 32 years as Codington County Commissioner.
Community Service Record: Prior service to Salvation Army Advisory Board, Kampeska Homes, and later, Human Service Agency Board, Boys and Girls Club of Watertown, Watertown Area Chamber of Commerce past president, Rotary Club of Watertown past president and secretary, 1 term as Alderman for City of Watertown, Past president, South Dakota Association of County Commissioners.
September is Life Insurance Awareness Month
Watch for resources all month to assist you in choosing the right life insurance.